The 2023 Miami GP was a cringefest, with the fake marina still pretending to be a real one and a WWE style driver introduction. But hey, at least we got to see some awesome racing action on the track! Verstappen widened his lead in the championship, while Perez kept nipping at his heels. There were no big bangs, but it was still a blast to watch.
To keep this podcast independent, we depend on your support, kindly consider donating to keep our lights on at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/f1fanfiction
Listen in to the Episode at your favorite podcasting platform
2023 Miami GP Episode Summary
- Where is my Chipotle! 🌯
- KMag the unsung hero of the race
- Verstappen annihilates the entire field
- Alonso is getting paid to watch the race 📺
- El trío español
- Ferrari’s driver and team playing the race to the bottom 🏃🏽♂️
- “Hamilton its James”
- Hard tires – the true superstar of the race 💫
- Martin Brundle’s new enforcer, Sir Jackie Steward
- Will the Cringefest continue at Vegas? 🤢
Looking for more F1 banter while waiting for the next race? Check out our Episode with Craig Scarborough (Host, F1TV TechTalk), who is one of the go-to persons about tech in F1. We had a great chat with him where he enlightens us about the skid block regulation change and answers some questions we collected from the community.
Also check out our TikTok Channel for snippets from the podcast and some other exclusive videos when you don’t have time to listen to the whole thing.
Also check the rest of our back catalogue and please leave a comment below about what your thoughts are about the race!