We return to the land of orange army for the 2022 Dutch GP. Yet another win for Max Verstappen, and yet another clown show by the prancing horse. The Mercedes camp is back and giving a tough time to the Red Bulls.
Listen to the full episode for our take on whether Mercedes were the new clowns this race? 🤡
To keep this podcast independent, we depend on your support, kindly consider donating to keep our lights on at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/f1fanfiction
Listen in to the Episode at your favorite podcasting platform
2022 Dutch GP Episode Summary
- 2021 Dejavu
- Bottas gets his revenge on Mercedes
- Mercedes climbing up the ranks 🪜
- The Horse circus continues
- Mattia writes for F1 Fanfiction 📝
- Max Performance
- Why did Yuki come in for a 🐓 inspection?
- Strolling into a point 🚶🏽
- The moving chicanes 🐤
Stats of the Weekend
- Zandvoort has sand in some runoff areas instead of gravel or tarmac, which makes recovering cars that are “beached” a lot more time consuming than normal.
- Alonso got the most overtakes (7)
- Most positions were lost by Carlos Sainz and Mick Schumacher (5).
- Alonso has scored a point in the past 10 consecutive races.
- Max Verstappen joins the 30 race winners Club. And he is the youngest person to achieve it.
- Red Bull got the fastest pitstop for the race (2.09s).
Looking for more F1 banter while waiting for the next race? Check out our Episode with Craig Scarborough (Host, F1TV TechTalk), who is one of the go-to persons about tech in F1. We had a great chat with him where he enlightens us about the skid block regulation change and answers some questions we collected from the community.
Also check out our TikTok Channel for snippets from the podcast and some other exclusive videos when you don’t have time to listen to the whole thing.
Also check the rest of our back catalogue and please leave a comment below about what your thoughts are about the race!