The 2022 British GP seems to have produced the best race of the season so far! This was one of the most exciting races we have had in modern history. The close racing, a horrible accident, lots of drama, Ferrari being Ferrari, made this a nail-biting race! Sainz finally reached the top position of the podium and Perez doing a rerun of Sakhir GP and Hamilton again going Beast mode.
To keep this podcast independent, we depend on your support, kindly consider donating to keep our lights on at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/f1fanfiction
Listen in to Episode 44 at your favorite podcasting platform
2022 British GP Episode Summary
- 44 + 11 = 55
- Alonso 1/4th to the moon 🌕
- Zhou auditions for Top Gun
- Internet shouts at F1TV 📣
- Protesters trying to pancake themselves
- Ferrari’s requirement doc 📃
- The 10-car length requirement
- Current WDC Complaining = Traditions. 🤷🏽
- Latifi doesn’t know what to do in Q3.
- Dad’s having a proud day
- Hamilton’s beast mode activated 🐐
- Ocon overcomes his PTSD
- Serendipity for Perez
- Another day another Alonso train 🚂
0 – Poor
5 – Average
10 – Outstanding
Memes of the Weekend
Looking for more F1 banter while waiting for the next race? Check out our Fireside Chat Episode with Mark Sutton, who is one of the most prolific photographers in F1. We had a great chat with him where he shares his experiences from his illustrious career.
Also check out our TikTok Channel for snippets from the podcast and some other exclusive videos when you don’t have time to listen to the whole thing.
Also check the rest of our back catalogue and please leave a comment below about what your thoughts are about the race!