The 2022 Azerbaijan GP was which is held at the Captial city of Baku. This track has mostly generated some great races, but we got one of the biggest snooze fests in 2022. Max and Perez got Red Bull a 1-2 and Ferrari is probably bathing in their own tears after a double DNF.
To keep this podcast independent, we depend on your support, kindly consider donating to keep our lights on at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/f1fanfiction
Listen in to Episode 42 at your favorite podcasting platform
2022 Azerbaijan GP Episode Summary
Well done Baku!(Not really this year)
- Ferrari dropped the ball yet again.
- Ferrari runs on Tifosi tears. 😭
- Ben Sulayem’s Tyranny 🌈
- Old man Hamilton needs a walking stick
- Merc probably “help me daddy”
- FIA dusts off their black and orange flag ⚫🟠
- Trouble brewing at McLaren
- Vettel’s S🅱️inalla training pays off
- All Canadian team for bumper cars
- Zak Brown, the Michael Scott of F1
0 – Poor
5 – Average
10 – Outstanding
Memes of the Weekend
Looking for more F1 banter while waiting for the next race? Check out our Fireside Chat Episode with Mark Sutton, who is one of the most prolific photographers in F1. We had a great chat with him where he shares his experiences from his illustrious career.
Also check out our TikTok Channel for snippets from the podcast and some other exclusive videos when you don’t have time to listen to the whole thing.
Also check the rest of our back catalogue and please leave a comment below about what your thoughts are about the race!