The 2021 Monaco GP was yet another awesome race where the championship battle between Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen has turned spicier. After terrible day that both the Mercedes drivers had, Red Bull fully capitalized on the situation and gained the upper hand on Mercedes.
Max Verstappen got his maiden race win on the streets of Monte Carlo and first time leading the Championship as well!
Join our F1 fantasy league by using the code
c3f7a33139 and visiting the site fantasy.formula1.com.
Listen in to Episode 9 at your favorite podcasting platform
- Were we back in 2006? – Ferrari Qualification controversy
- Smooth Operator Carlos Sainz
- Shit out of luck Valtteri Bottas
- Mercedes cannot handle pressure
- Lewis Hamilton, the cribbing complain box
- Dare you skip mid episodes messages!
- Blue flags in Mclaren
- More Top Gear references with Daniel Ricciardo’s weekend
- RedBull strategy and Sergio Perez finds his mojo
- You’ve been Strolled!
- Haas and other amazing battles
- Flags Flags everywhere; could have been with Hamilton too.
0 – Poor
5 – Average
10 – Outstanding
|Pos||Driver||Team||Sarang’s Rating||Akash’s Rating|
|1||Max Verstappen||Red Bull||10/10||10/10|
|4||Sergio Perez||Red Bull||9/10||9/10|
|5||Sebastian Vettel||Aston Martin||9/10||8/10|
|6||Pierre Gasly||Alpha Tauri||8/10||9/10|
|8||Lance Stroll||Aston Martin||7/10||7/10|
|10||Antonio Giovinazzi||Alfa Romeo||8/10||8/10|
|11||Kimi Räikkönen||Alfa Romeo||6.5/10||6/10|
|16||Yuki Tsunoda||Alpha Tauri||4/10||4/10|
Looking for more F1 banter while waiting for the next race? Check out our previous Episode 5: Fireside Chat where we discuss about the controversies and News from around the motorsporting world.
Also check the rest of our back catalogue and please feel leave a comment below about what are your thoughts about the race!